Our PerfectSwell® beginner waves small and recommended for people who are just learning to surf, slower paddlers, and people who aren’t yet angling on the wave and just going straight.
INTERMEDIATE SURF SESSIONS
- Intermediate Session Summer
- Our intermediate and longboard setting is a moderate speed green-faced wave, yet still punchy, right and left.
- Each wave is chest high and the length of ride is 6 – 8 seconds. Head dips, cutbacks, and top turns are all on offer from this fun setting.
- We have a maximum of 12 people per session on this setting as it is our prelude to becoming advanced and most people in this session are working on improving their paddle and surf game.
- We throw 3 wave sets that come every 1:30 apart, which equates to about 120 waves per hour.
- These waves are comparable to a fun day at your local beach break. Recommended boards are fun shapes, fishy boards, mini tankers and longboards.